USPS Customer Service
Our trained and friendly USPS Customer Care Center staff assists you. They will:
- Explain the current features and benefits that are available to you.
- Guide you through the application process and then explain the user agreements, requests for computer access processes, and site administrator’s role.
- Answer technical questions about the system of usps tracking, help with passwords, system login, and clarify the file testing and transmission processes.
Customer Care Center
- Email: USPS Customer Service
- Call: 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET