USPS Tracking is a Postal Service to track all packages international and domestic easily through online in United States of America. After Fedex, USPS stands as top most courier service to check out the real-time tracking information of your package. All you need to do is enter your USPS Tracking number on the given search box below. By using USPS Tracking customers are been notified package current status.
Enter Your USPS Tracking Number
Note: If You Have any issues in Tracking USPS package or any other related things about USPS : Read Guide
How To Track Package Using USPS Tracking ?
- You need to know the status of your package right ? Just Enter your tracking number in the above box.
- If not you can choose an alternative option to visit official site USPS.com and search for the search box.
- You will then find a box in which you should enter your tracking number or waybill number in the available formats from below.
- You can get tracking number in the receipt where you have sent your package from near by USPS offices.
- When you track check that there is also a status update notification feature interesting so that it will provide you with the information like shipment progress, expected date and any other notification of delivery.
- After that, you need to solve the captcha in then click on Track button above.
- Then it will be redirected to the shipment tracking webpage and track the exact location of your shipment with all the details.
How Does Tracking numbers look like?
Here are the formats of USPS Tracking number :
USPS Tracking 9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
Priority Mail 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
Certified Mail 9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
Collect on Delivery 9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
Global Express Guaranteed 82 000 000 00
Priority Mail Express International EC 000 000 000 US
Priority Mail Express 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00 / EA 000 000 000 US
Priority Mail International CP 000 000 000 US
Registered Mail 9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00
Signature Confirmation 9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00